Hi again, Disney Parks Blog fans! I just boarded the Disney Wonder this past weekend, and I am so excited to be a part of Disney Cruise Line’sinaugural season from Miami. Sailing out of this vibrant city for the first time on Saturday was such a fun experience for me!
One of the great things about Disney sailing from Miami, other than departing from such a bustling and iconic metropolis, is the abundance of itinerary options. Here’s a snapshot of the variety you have to choose from when planning a Disney cruise from South Florida in 2013:
- Five-night Caribbean: Miami, Cozumel, Castaway Cay
- Five-night Caribbean: Miami, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
- Four-night Bahamas: Miami, Key West, Nassau, Castaway Cay
- Four-night Bahamas: Miami, Key West, Castaway Cay
- Three-night Bahamas: Miami, Nassau, Castaway Cay
Which of these voyages is the best fit for your family?
Read on for more about Disney Cruise Line’s inaugural season from Miami:
- Disney Cruise Line Miami Cruise Highlights from Key West, Nassau and Castaway Cay
- Sailing from Miami with Disney Cruise Line
- Adventures in Miami with Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line Itinerary Options from Miami by Ray Smale: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Posted: 2013-01-22 13:30:25