Getting up close and personal with favorite characters is one of the best ways to enjoy a day at Disney California Adventure park. Something magical happens when you know a story in your head, and then that story leaps to life with classic Disney characters and Pixar pals. That princess from a storybook begins speaking to you in her enchanting voice. Or that wild guy Goofy is teaching you how to fly. Or maybe it’s Mater yukkin’ it up with you in Cars Land.
Have you been to visit Mater for the Holidays? He’s full of fun lines:
- I asked Santy Claus fer a new headlight! (Honk, Honk)
- I’m gonna be on yer holiday card … I just knowd it!
- Hey – do ya like my hat? I’m all dressed up for the holiday!!
- I met Santy Claus once. He needed a tow.
Today’s suggested itinerary is one in a series that invites you to explore Disney California Adventure park. With eight lands and more fun than ever, it’s a great place to play both day and night. Look for these characters the next time you visit.
- Greet Lightning McQueen and Mater at Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
- “Minnie’s Fly Girls Charter Airline”
- Toy Story Mania!
- Pixar Play Parade
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail with Russell and Dug from Disney•Pixar’s “Up”
- Turtle Talk with Crush at Disney Animation building
- The Beast’s Library, Sorcerer’s Workshop, at Disney Animation building
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Ariel’s Grotto Princess Character Dining
Is one of these your favorite character? Or, do you have one to add to this list?
Read these past posts from Michele for more fun ways to enjoy Disney California Adventure park:
- Eight Ways to Enjoy Disney California Adventure Park: Nature Lovers
- Eight Ways to Enjoy Disney California Adventure Park: A Thrill Seeker’s Adventure
- Eight Ways to Enjoy Disney California Adventure Park: Child’s Play
Eight Ways to Enjoy Disney California Adventure Park: Find a Favorite Character by Michele Himmelberg: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Posted: 2012-12-05 17:00:12