Looking for a different way to have a spook-tacular good time this Halloween? Check out this special treat we announced on Facebook – 25% off prevailing rates for the October 27 Western Caribbean Disney cruise from Galveston, Texas!
During late October, all Disney ships transform into a ghoulish wonderland filled with hair-raising activities. There are special decorations, unique menu items in the restaurants, and themed dance parties on deck.
Check out the details of the deal at this link, and read on for a glimpse at the treats awaiting your family aboard a Disney ship this Halloween:
- Haunted Parties: Your favorite Disney characters, wearing special Halloween costumes just for the occasion, will join you for a fun-filled Halloween costume party – Disney Cruise Line style, complete with live music, dancing and lots of candy! For adults, the nighttime entertainment district on the Disney ships becomes the ghoulish setting for a costume contest and party sure to bring chills to everyone.
- Spooky Movies: Halloween-themed movies will be shown on Funnel Vision by the family pool and in guest staterooms.
- Ghoulish Delights: Disney Cruise Line chefs have conjured some very special treats for Halloween, including chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes and “Witch’s Brew.”
Let us know in the comments your Halloween costume ideas for guests celebrating aboard a Disney ship!
Read more about Disney Cruise Line sailings from Galveston, Texas, in the posts below:
- Three Ways to Explore History and Culture on a Disney Cruise from Texas
- Getting Ready for the Disney Magic’s Arrival to Texas
- Three Ways to Splash in the Sun on a Disney Cruise from Texas
Celebrate Halloween with Disney Cruise Line – 25% Off! by Jonathan Frontado: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Posted: 2012-08-23 09:30:19