Being a Disney park veteran has a lot of layers. One of them, is being able to pick out ride quotes and use them while going through daily life. I often find myself greeting friends with "Jambo!" or consoling others with "Hakuna Matata". So what are our top 10 Disney World ride quotes?
10 - "Hello and welcome to Soarin my name is Patrick and I'll be your chief flight attendant"
- Soarin’ (Epcot)
9 - "You are now entering...The Twilight Zone..."
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (Disney Hollywood Studios)
8 - "And here we see...the backside of water!"
- Jungle Cruise (Magic Kingdom)
7 - "You are not the first to pass this way...nor will you be the last."
- Maelstrom (Epcot)
6 - "Jambo"
- Kilimanjaro Safaris (Animal Kingdom)
5 - "Some inagination, Huh? Haha"
- Fantasmic (Disney Hollywood Studios)
4 - "Welcome Foolish Mortals to the Haunted Mansion, I'm your Host, Your Ghost Host"
- Haunted Mansion (Magic Kingdom)
3 - "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom-Morrow"
-Tomorrowland Transit Authority (Magic Kingdom)
2 - "We wants the redhead"
- Pirates of the Caribbean (Magic Kingdom)
1 - "Please stand clear of the doors/Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas."
- Monorail (Walt Disney World)
There are so many great Disney World quotes to choose from, but those are our favorites! Which Disney World quote did we miss, that you like?