1 minute reading time
Nine New Shops Revealed for Disney Springs Inclusion
Disney has been very forthcoming about highlighting a few restaurants that will be included in the new Disney Springs area, but not much more has been said about other shops or attractions. This week, commercial code financing statement forms filed with Orange County from nine vendors that seems to spotlight some of the new additions.
Here are the companies that appear to be claiming their spot in Disney Springs:
- Oakley Sales Corp. is a sunglasses and active sportswear retailer. Oakley does have a Downtown Disney presence via Sunglass Hut, but documents show new exterior plans at Disney Springs.
- L'Occitane Inc. is a Paris-based provider of beauty, skincare, bath and body products.
- Alpargatas USA Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Brazilian footwear company, Alpargatas S.A.
- Kinectescape Steam & Power LLC, a California-based shop that sells unique and odd knickknacks.
- Edward Beiner Springs LLC, a Miami-based eyewear designer and retail shop
- Erwin Pearl Retail Inc., a New York-based fashion jewelry designer
- Chapel Headwear LLC, a California-based hat designer and retailer
- Erin McKenna's Bakery Valentine LLC, which appears to be a spin-off to a former Downtown Disney shop, Babycakes NYC.
- Great Irish Pubs Florida Inc., the ownership and operator of Raglan Road at Downtown Disney.
While this is just a preliminary filing and not an official release from Disney, some of these vendors may not make the cut, but it's our first look at who could be inhabiting the new Disney digs at Disney Springs.