1 minute reading time
Day 1: Sorcerer Radio's 5 Days of Christmas
Gift 1: New Morning Programming
Over the years, we've tried hard to get you up and out of bed for your daily grind. It's important to get your day started off on the right foot and we want Sorcerer Radio to be part of that daily tradition. After hearing from the listeners, we have decided to make some changes to our morning programming.
"Good Morning WDW" is going away and will be renamed "Good Morning Disney". It does not sound like much, but with this name change, we will also be reworking the entire program. So here are some of the highlights.
- GMD (ohhh that sounds cool) will run for 3 hours instead of 2 every day of the week.
- Show times will be from 5am - 8am (et). And before you ask, yes, this means the demise of Rise n' Grind, but fear not because some of the Rise n' Grind music will be featured in the new show.
- We've doubled the amount of music in the new playlist as well as changed up how the music is selected, so now you will hear less repeats and more variety.
- As mentioned, we have reworked the entire playlist and you will now get to hear upbeat Disney Park music as well as Disney Movie music and some Disney remixes.
- We heard you loud and clear and we will be scaling back the sleepy Animal Kingdom music (I had to hear this complaint from my wife as well, so you know we are serious)
Let us know what you think about our upcoming changes to the Sorcerer Radio morning programming.
You can hear the new Good Morning Disney, starting on January 2, 2019.